I am a Researcher in Computer Science, Scientific Leader of the INRIA Project Team AVIZ. For more details, you can read a Short Bio (also in French), take a look at my publications or read my complete CV.
More details on AVIZ's project page. Click on the images to see details.
|Article in the French site "interstices.fr" on Visual Analytics|
|Geneaquilts: a new visualization technique for representing large genealogies|
Current Funded Projects
- CENDARI: Collaborative EuropeaN Digital Archive Infrastructure (EU Project)
- Digiscope: Collaborative interaction with complex data and computation (Equipex)
Current Professional Activities
- IEEE VIS 2014 General Chair
- EG EuroVis Steering Committee 2012-1017
- IEEE InfoVis Steering Committee 2011-2018
- AFIHM President. 2009-2013
- ACM SIGCHI Conference Management Committee member in charge of Data Analsysis
- TVCG Associate Editor of the IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics
INRIA Unité de Recherche Saclay - Île-de-France
Bat 660, Université Paris-Sud
91405 Orsay Cedex, France
Phone: +33 1 74854297
Fax: +33 1 69154240
How to get to the Computer Science Lab. at Univ. Paris-Sud
Look at my time line designed by the AVIZ Team for my 50's birthday!